UCSB Accounting Tutors and Graders (TAG) Program is now accepting applications for winter positions. Here are the qualifications necessary to join the program:
- Must be an Economics and Accounting major
- Minimum Accounting and Overall GPA of 3.2
- Minimum of "B" letter grade in courses ultimately assigned to you if hired
- Completion of Econ 136A and 137A prior to applying (so they must be taken before Fall 2020)
- *Due to current circumstances, seniors may apply for the following quarter if they have at least two quarters remaining
You can apply at https://www.ucsbtutorsandgraders.com/hiring-process.html. The deadline to apply is midnight this Friday (November 27). If you have any questions, please contact Alex (email@example.com) or Eric (firstname.lastname@example.org).