KPMG Los Angeles Diversity Day
KPMG is seeking high-performing, ethnically diverse students pursuing Accounting, Business & STEM degrees; who want to become the best at what they do, effect change, and take a global view of both the accounting profession and their role in creating the future. Is this You?
If so, apply to experience KPMG’s Diversity Day in Los Angeles on Friday, September 20th. By attending the Diversity Day, you will learn all about KPMG and the opportunities available to you as a student.
How do I apply?
- Applicants must be from a traditionally underrepresented racial and ethnic minority group within the professional services industry
- Pursuing an accounting, business, or STEM degree
- A strong interest in a career in professional services.
- Must not require Visa sponsorship for employment now or in the future.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and leadership skills.
You must submit a completed application using the link below by Sunday, September 8.
Apply here: KPMG Diversity Day
They will let you know via e-mail if you are selected to attend KPMG’s Diversity Day.
Comments are closed.