Pension Assurance Virtual Audit Internship
Pension Assurance LLP is a single-service public accounting firm with offices in Los Angeles, CA, and Woodland Hills, CA, dedicated to performing audits of retirement plans. It is one of the largest retirement plan audit practices in California and one of the fastest growing retirement plan audit practices in the country. Pension Assurance LLP is looking for Audit Interns to join their dynamic and high-performing team. Working 100% remotely is an option. It is a year-round, part-time (18-24 hours/week), and paid internship.
- Compiling financial statements
- Audit planning, execution, and reporting procedures
- Audit correspondence and documentation
- Audit testwork
- Firm administrative tasks and practice building
Requirements for an Audit Intern position:
- Must be a current Accounting student and have taken some accounting classes
- Must have at least a 3.2 GPA
- Active membership in student accounting clubs on campus is preferred
If you are interested in joining their rapidly-growing firm, rapidly progress in your public accounting career, and desire to specialize in a niche field of auditing, please submit your resume to Ala Ablozhey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.